Friday, February 1, 2013

There are intruders!

I can't smell them... but I can see them! But they are not afraid of me, in fact, they don't seem to care about me!

But I did see that cat and that dog chasing after each other!

Why is that!!????

買部Apple TV返黎,得隻狗識欣賞…

=====================


We bought an Apple TV but it just wasn't working too right - until we gave it an actual wire connection. Apparently our WiFi signal is on the weak side. Then we found out that in Asia, it's just not too exciting with an Apple TV... no Netflix or that kind of stuff... so it's just buying or renting movies on iTunes and Youtube. Unwilling to shell out any more cash, we went Youtube browsing and started to watch some silly dog/cat/pet clips... and Sai Lup got interested as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment