Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bido

Bido will be doing the talking today :D

Huh? What do you want? #dog #dogslife #dogstagram #petstagram #instadog #instapet #ilovemydog #ifuckinglovemydog #mutt #mongrel #puppydogeyes


Basic information:

Name: Bido
Nicknames: Bibi
Breed: Mutt, Mongrel
Birthday: Unknown, license registered on 15 December 2001

Story:

My earliest memories was staying near an old man and his noodles shop.

Then my eventual owner came to and took me home. He treated me very well.

Soon he got married, and his wife treated me very well too.

However, my owner passed away and his wife was unable to take care of me, what with the 2 babies that they had.

In the end, my owner's cousin persuaded her family to let me stay with them.

===============

Thoughts from Kat, the "human girl"

There is actually a more controversial story behind Bido's staying with us, but due to this being a public blog, I will not disclose it. It touches an issue which I am really displeased about.

Perhaps due to the stress he suffered before the move, or because of the move, or it was an existing condition, he developed bladder stones and simply stopped peeing. After a series of treatments to try to reduce the stones by medication, and actually tubing him to release the accumulated urine in his bladder, the vet decided to simply operate on him and flush out all the stones.

Probably because of this incident, he is now deathly afraid of vets and has developed a sort of self-defence aggression when approaching any vet. He is a happy enough dog, but can get angsty. Anything that he presumes will hurt him physically, he will lash out and snap. An accident has happened at home already and he did try to snap at me twice as well, but we are not so shallow as to think that "the dog is damaged, we'll dump him".

Bido will stay with us for the rest of his life, long or short.

扮可愛之2 呢張床好laa貴... 要我成$1500。 狗仔們,merry christmas & happy new year! Driving lesson 101
... Dog, I need to change my bed sheets Nice run, mate! #dogwalking #dogslife Greedy dog! #macau_ig #macauig #macau #ifuckinglovemydog #ilovemydog #petstagram #instapet #instadog #dogstagram #dogslife
Bido Bido #ifuckinglovemydog #ilovemydog #instadog #instapet #petstagram #dogstagram #dogslife #dog #lifewithdogs #mongrel #mutt Waaaaaah! ##dog #dogslife #dogstagram #petstagram #instadog #instapet #ilovemydog #ifuckinglovemydog What did you wake me up for!? Oh, good morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment